STP PET PAWLICY
Santolan Town Plaza welcomes all special furry friends! As a pet-friendly mall, kindly observe the following guidelines to ensure a WOOFderful experience with us. We hope you have a PURRfect stay at Santolan Town Plaza!
- Only small to medium sized breeds will be allowed in the common areas of the Mall (such as the outdoor area in the Pavilions, G/F, 2/F, and 3/F hallways)
- All pets must secure a “Pet Pawsport” at the Admin Office (2/F, Parking Level). This will serve as your pet’s tag in the Mall.
- Pet Parents must ensure all pets are carried, in a stroller or bag, or kept on a short leash. A secure pet is a safe pet!
- Pet Parents will also be liable for any damages done to property, merchandise, and shall cover all medical charges due to any injuries/incidents that may occur.
PET PAWSPORT PROCESS:
- Submit accomplished application form together with copies of the most recent valid records (vaccine shots w/ anti-rabies) at the Admin Office (2/F, Parking Level). Forms will be downloadable online and available at guard entrances.
- Pet Pawsport to be released by the Admin Team in 2-3 weeks.
- Pet Pawsport should be renewed once records expire or within 6 months, or whichever comes first.
- Pet Pawsport must be on hand every time the pet visits Santolan Town Plaza. Only the pet name and pet parent printed on the Pet Pawsport will be allowed to gain access in Santolan Town Plaza.
All pets who have not completed their shots/vaccines are required to secure a Pet Day Pass valid only on the date it was issued. Once complete, the pet will now be eligible to apply for a Pet Pawsport valid for one (1) year at the Admin Office, 2/F Parking.
FURREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Dog Sizes:
- Small or toy dog breeds – 2 to 22 pounds (1-10 kg) – ex: Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Yorkie, Shih Tzu, Maltese
- Medium dog breeds – 24 to 57 pounds (11-26 kg) – ex: French Bulldog, Havanese, Jack Russell, Pug, Lhasa Apso, Mini Schnauzer, Beagle
- What breeds are not allowed?
- Large to giant breeds such as Labrador, German Shepherd, Siberian Husky, etc.
- What if my pet falls under the large breed – can’t I just carry my dog?
- To be fair to other pet families, only those breeds that fall under the small-medium sizes will be allowed.
- What is the maximum length of leash allowed?
- Pets should not be more than one (1) meter away from their Pet Parents at all times.
- Does my pet have to wear pet diapers in the Mall?
- There is no need to have your pets wear diapers. However, as responsible Pet Parents, you are required to clean up after your pets. A penalty of up to P1,500 will strictly be enforced to those who do not comply.
- My dog is well-trained, do I still have to use a leash?
- For the safety of other shoppers, we require all pets to either be on a short leash or placed in a stroller/carried at all times.
- Can I bring my pet inside the store?
- Although Santolan Town Plaza is a family and pet friendly mall, some tenants will have restrictions due to the nature of their business. Kindly refer to the STP website for the complete list.
- Can I leave my pet outside the store?
- Unsupervised pets are strictly prohibited. They are required to be with their pet parents at all times.
- Can I leave my pet with the guards or housekeeping of the Mall while I do my errands?
- As much as we love your pets, the pets must be with their parents at all times.